Google

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Perception of an Omega Man

Today I want to address the perception of an Omega Man. I have met many people after joining this prestigious organization. If the conversation calls for it, I humbly say that I am an Omega. After claiming my love for the purple and gold, the conversation goes as such especially if the other person is of the female species.

Female: Oh you a Que Dawg!!!!
Bruh: I am and Omega man.
Female: I know how yall are.

It is at that point the Bruhs can do one of two things, continue to feed female’s perception and be flirtatious in a nonchalant way or educate the female on what being an Omega is all about.

Having said all of that, there is a time and a place for everything. I can be owt with the best of them but if I am suited up like our forefathers, the typical response is, “You don’t look like a Que.” My reply, ”Thank you, what is a Que Dawg suppose to look like.”
















Charge of the day: Be owt when necessary and always professional.

No comments:

 
Google